A note about coupons: Coupons, such as those awarded to the monthly top voter, are only redeemable one time. Please ensure you have all the items you wish to purchase in your cart before checking out when using a coupon as coupons, unlike gift cards, do not store any balances.
By purchasing from PandaCraft Network, you agree that:
1. You are over the age of 18 OR have parental permission
2. You have authorization to use the debit/credit card and/or PayPal account used in the transaction
3. You agree to everything listed above and in the Terms and Conditions
If you're going to chargeback:
A chargeback is a demand to return a payment through your credit card agency. This is usually done in response to fraudulent or unauthorized charges or when the item you purchased is not what you bought. You can read more about chargebacks here: https://chargebacks911.com/chargebacks/
You can always request a refund if your purchase was unauthorized or accidental by emailing "firstname.lastname@example.org". If you charge back, the following may occur:
- Your account will be banned from ALL participating Tebex stores. Most servers, especially the more popular ones, use Tebex for their store system. This means your account will be banned from purchasing anything on any of those servers.
- A log will be automatically generated containing your purchase history tied to the IP addresses used when making the purchases, IP addresses used to access the PandaCraft Network server(s), and commands automatically executed as a result of the purchase and will be forwarded to PayPal as proof of purchase, intent, and authorization. This log will be used to dispute the chargeback.
- I will assume the chargeback is fraudulent if you did not inform me the payment was unauthorized or accident. Upon request, I will refund any unauthorized or accidental payments and revoke the purchased items from your account. If you chargeback instead, I will report the activity as fraudulent credit activity to the three major credit bureaus, online fraud handling services, and, if the fraud is serious enough, the local Attorney General's office.