NEW! Pay with a Tweet! Use this button to post a pre-made Tweet to Twitter and get a 50% Off Coupon!
By purchasing from PandaCraft Network, you agree that:
1. You are over the age of 18 OR have parental permission
2. You have authorization to use the debit/credit card and/or PayPal account used in the transaction
3. You agree to everything listed above and in the Terms and Conditions
If you're going to chargeback:
A chargeback is a demand to return a payment through your credit card agency. This is usually done in response to fraudulent or unathorized charges or when the item you purchased is not what you bought. You can read more about chargebacks here: https://www.dalpay.com/en/support/chargebacks.html
There are several ramifications involved in charging back a purchase to PandaCraft. You can always request a refund if your purchase was unauthorized or accidental by emailing "email@example.com". If you charge back, all of the following WILL occur:
1. Your account will be banned from ALL BuyCraft stores. Most servers, especially the more popular ones, use BuyCraft for their store system. This means your account will be banned from purchasing anything on any of those servers.
2. An attempt to re-collect the money will be made via a debt collection agency. If no attempt is made to inform me the purchase was unauthorized or accidental before the chargeback, I will assume the purchase was authorized and the chargeback was fraudulent and I will use any legal means I have available to collect the money.
3. As stated above, I will assume the chargeback is fraudulent if you did not inform me the payment was unauthorized or accident. I will refund any unauthorized or accidental payments and revoke the purchased items from your account. If you still chargeback the purchase, I will report the activity as fraudulent credit activity to the three major credit bureaus, online fruad handling services, and, if the fraud is serious enough, the local Attorney General's office.